How to Cancel Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go will now be canceled.
Cancel Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go
Cancel Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go's Website
Another way of canceling Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.deloitte-tax-news.de and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go App
Please note that this app provides information about current tax and legal topics in German and in English. The Deloitte Tax & Legal 2 go app gives you access to an extensive range of specialist articles on current tax and legal topics published on areas such as corporation tax, international tax law, indirect taxes/customs duties, employee taxation, procedural law, tax reporting, international assignments and human resources, as well as transfer pricing. English-language articles can be found in the section German Tax and Legal News. The GES (Global Employer Services) Guides in English also provide an overview of the taxation of natural persons in selected countries. This overview is supplemented by further information that is particularly useful for international assignments. Stay abreast of tax and legal issues even when on the move! Look for relevant articles in the different sections and save your favorites with the ax and legal to go function. This allows you to call up the desired content later so that you can read it at your leisure in offline mode.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app