How To Cancel Wells Fargo Mobile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wells Fargo Mobile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wells Fargo Mobile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wells Fargo Mobile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wells Fargo website
- Alternatives to Wells Fargo Mobile
Cancel Wells Fargo Mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wells Fargo Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wells Fargo Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wells Fargo Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wells Fargo Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wells Fargo Mobile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wells Fargo Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wells Fargo will now be canceled.
Cancel Wells Fargo Mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wells Fargo Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wells Fargo Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wells Fargo
Cancel Wells Fargo Mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wells Fargo Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wells Fargo Mobile's Website
Another way of canceling Wells Fargo Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wells Fargo Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://wf.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wells Fargo Mobile App
Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo Mobile® App. Manage your finances; make check deposits, transfer funds, and pay bills, all within the app. Manage Your Accounts • Quickly access your accounts with Fingerprint Sign On¹ (smartphones only) • View key account information without having to login with FastLook • Review activity and balances in your accounts • View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program • Easily activate or replace credit/debit cards • Enjoy Card-Free ATM access to your accounts at our 13,000 ATMs², coast-to-coast • Set yo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Why is my account 8371271977 is being closed
— by Briana Bridges on Oct 29 2021
Search for another app