How to Delete TD Bank (US) Completely
Learn how to delete your TD Bank (US) account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete TD Bank (US) Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TD Bank (US):
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your TD Bank (US) account, contact TD Bank (US) via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify TD Bank (US) of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete TD Bank (US) on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete TD Bank (US)".
3. Delete TD Bank (US) on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "TD Bank (US)" and Click "Uninstall".
TD Bank (US) Product Details
Bank anytime, anywhere with the TD Bank app – for personal and business. The updated TD Bank app gives you secure, on-the-go access to your accounts, along with powerful and intuitive tools for managing them. • Deposit checks with a convenient check-capture tool • Pay bills to almost any company or person • Lock and unlock misplaced or lost debit/ATM cards • Open an account in app • Send or receive money to and from friends and family • Make transfers between your accounts • Change your password and other profile settings • View account balances and activity • Review your statements • Give us your feedback right inside the app • TD ASAP (TM) - Live Customer Service 24/7 By clicking "install," you consent to the installation of the TD Bank (U.S.) app provided by TD Bank, N.A. and to any future updates/upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the TD Bank (U.S.) app and any future updates/upgrades will/may perform the functions described below at TD Bank, N.A.'s sole discretion. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling this app. TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC