1. Start your taxes before your first appointment by uploading docs and info through the app and answering basic tax questions.
2. Answer a few quick questions, and we’ll tell you exactly what docs you need to file your taxes.
3. Get in touch with an H&R Block tax pro any time of the year, with secure messaging, screen sharing, and video chat capabilities.
4. Enjoy a stress-free solution for in-person or virtual appointment planning and prep – or switch to a new appointment type whenever you want.
5. Use your personalized tax organizer to collect your docs and get ready to file your taxes.
6. H&R Block is an independent company with no affiliation to any government entity, and this app does not represent any government body either.
7. Want help managing your tax forms and info?
8. Get quick and easy access to your documents and tax returns — for all of life’s big financial decisions.
9. Estimate your potential refund and keep tabs on your return status after you’ve filed.
10. Upload receipts, donations, tax forms, and more as you get them throughout the year.
11. No more scrambling for lost docs at tax time.
1. It nickel and dimes you the entire way, alot of the help buttons just don't work, and it's impossible to go back and change anything after you've completed the return (after completing filling out the return, but BEFORE filing).H&R Block has been my go-to service for filing my taxes for years because they make the process very quick & easy.
2. I click finish filing taxes, it says establishing a secure connection, confirm how you want to work with a tax pro, file your own taxes, select option (deluxe), and then it goes back to establishing a secure connection and making me select options again.
3. I finally switched over to the website, which thankfully did work 😑Used a combination of the app and my computer to do last year's taxes with no issues.
4. Skip the app, do it on your computer or use a different service (Uninstalled and definitely won't be looking back)Bad interface compared to website, some basic functionality missing/inaccessible that is only capable on the website, won't ask for storage permission so I can download my return.
5. I've tried 2 different browsers, the app, waiting a few days, no dice! I guess I should just go back to turbotax? -_-One year later, this review still holds up....Broken. I don't know how you can go backwards in the current technological climate, but HR Block has managed it with this app.
6. I couldn't even go back and change items on my federal return before filing, without going to the website.SO FRUSTRATING! I'm not sure what's wrong this year.
7. You think it would be labeled "review your return".I've used this app in the past with fewer issues, but I'm going to be switching to a different service.
8. I closed the app to run an errand, came back to it, and although it asked to start where I left off, it took me back to the beginning of the process.
9. You're railroaded through the entire process without any chance to correct mistakes, so get it right the first time or you'll have to start over from the beginning.
10. The desktop site is way better.Runs horribly, I've tried clicking links in app to see what some of the questions mean and they don't work.
11. When I do go back in and click to begin where I left off on the last slide it just puts me back at the very beginning and I have to click through it again.
cancel my annual subscription for software