How To Cancel Citibank TH Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Citibank TH and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Citibank TH subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Citibank TH subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Citibank TH website
- Alternatives to Citibank TH
Cancel Citibank TH Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Citibank TH subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Citibank TH.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Citibank TH subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Citibank TH subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Citibank TH store Citibank THlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Citibank TH Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Citibank TH" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Citibank TH will now be canceled.
Cancel Citibank TH Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Citibank TH via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Citibank TH. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Citibank TH
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Citibank TH Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Citibank TH via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Citibank TH's Website
An alternate way of canceling Citibank TH subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Citibank TH app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.citibank.co.th and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Citibank TH App
We have improved Citi Mobile® Application to provide you with a mobile banking experience that is more personalized, tailored to you in every way, accessible anytime and easy to use. Manage your account • Keep up with your credit card, Ready Credit and bank statements, as well as urgent actions and latest transactions — all on your dashboard upon login • Unlock/lock your card from unauthorized use with just one tap • Instantly authenticate transactions with Citi Mobile® Token – your personal and secure PIN • Stay on top of your bank and credit card account activities via Citi Mobile® Pu...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app