How to Cancel Google Wallet
Learn how to cancel Google Wallet subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Google Wallet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Google Wallet".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Google Wallet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Wallet Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Google Wallet" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Google Wallet will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Wallet Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Google Wallet" or "Google LLC" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Wallet
Cancel Google Wallet via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Google Wallet's Website
- Visit their website - https://pay.google.com/about and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Google Wallet App
Google Wallet gives you fast, secure access to your everyday essentials. Tap to pay everywhere Google Pay is accepted, board a flight, go to a movie, and more – all with just your phone. Keep everything protected in one place, no matter where you go. CONVENIENT Get what you need fast + Three quick ways for accessing your everyday essentials: use your phone’s quick settings for fast access, open the Wallet app from your homescreen or use Google Assistant when your hands are busy. Carry cards, tickets, passes, and more + Catch a train, see a concert, or earn rewards at your favorite stores with a digital wallet that carries more + [US Only] Unlock the world around you with a digital wallet that carries your drivers license and digital car keys What you need, right when you need it + Your Wallet can suggest what you need, right when you need it. Get a notification for your boarding pass on the day of travel, so you’ll never have to fumble in your bag again. HELPFUL Keep track of receipts + Easily find transaction details in Wallet, including smart details like location pulled from Google Maps Seamless integration across Google + Sync your Wallet to keep your Calendar and Assistant up to date with the latest info like flight updates and event notifications + Shop smarter by seeing your point balances and loyalty benefits in Maps, Shopping, and more Get started in a snap + Set up is seamless with the ability to import cards, transit passes, loyalty cards and more that you’ve saved on Gmail. Stay in the know on the go + Make boarding flights a breeze with the latest information pulled from Google Search. Google Wallet can keep you posted on gate changes or unexpected flight delays. SAFE & PRIVATE A secure way to carry it all + Security and privacy are built into every part of Google Wallet to keep all your essentials protected. Android security you can count on + Keep your data and essentials secure with advanced Android security features like 2-Step Verification, Find My Phone, and remotely erasing data. Tap to pay keeps your card secure ALT: + When you tap to pay with your Android phone, Google Pay doesn’t share your real credit card number with the business, so your payment info stays safe. You’re in control of your data + Easy to use privacy controls allow you to opt-in to sharing information across Google products for a tailored experience. Google Wallet is available on all Android phones and Wear OS devices (Lollipop 5.0+). Still have questions? Head over to support.google.com/wallet.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app