How To Cancel America First Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of America First Mobile Banking and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your America First Mobile Banking subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your America First Mobile Banking subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on America First website
- Alternatives to America First Mobile Banking
Cancel America First Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel America First Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "America First Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling America First Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel America First Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel America First Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "America First Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to America First will now be canceled.
Cancel America First Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to America First Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see America First Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from America First
Cancel America First Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting America First Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on America First Mobile Banking's Website
Another way of canceling America First Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the America First Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.americafirst.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About America First Mobile Banking App
America First Mobile Banking Get the most out of your America First membership with our Mobile Banking application. Add all of your accounts for a full financial view. Make transfers, pay bills, and deposit money anywhere, anytime. Let us help you stay on top of your money. America First Mobile Banking Features: All Your Accounts in One Place Add your accounts from other financial institutions to see a complete view of your finances all in one place. Budgets & Spending Stay on top of your money with Budgets and Spending. Transactions are automatically categorized to create deta...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app