How to Cancel America First
Learn how to cancel America First Mobile Banking subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel America First Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "America First Mobile Banking".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "America First" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel America First Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "America First Mobile Banking" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to America First will now be canceled.
Cancel America First Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "America First Mobile Banking" or "America First Credit Union" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from America First
Cancel America First via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on America First's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.americafirst.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About America First Mobile Banking App
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app