How to Delete CareCredit Completely
Learn how to delete your CareCredit Mobile account, your personal data and also delete the CareCredit app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with CareCredit Mobile completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete CareCredit Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CareCredit Mobile. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting CareCredit Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with CareCredit.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify CareCredit of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting CareCredit's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of CareCredit Mobile on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete CareCredit Mobile from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete CareCredit app from your Iphone
If you want to delete CareCredit Mobile from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the CareCredit Mobile icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on CareCredit Mobile.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the CareCredit Mobile app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete CareCredit Mobile" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete CareCredit from your Android phone
To delete CareCredit Mobile from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on CareCredit Mobile.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the CareCredit Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the CareCredit Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
CareCredit Mobile Software Details
1. With the CareCredit Mobile app you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find enrolled providers and businesses that accept CareCredit, set alerts and pay your provider invoice.
2. • Already registered for Online Account Management? Connect to CareCredit Mobile and log in with your existing username and password.
3. • Your CareCredit Digital Card can be used for purchases within the network of enrolled providers.
4. Now there's a simple, convenient way to manage and use your CareCredit credit card.
5. • New to CareCredit Online Account Management? Setting up your account is fast and easy.
6. • Make monthly payments to your CareCredit account.
7. • Looking for help or information about the app? Simply tap the "?" icon at the top left of the login screen to access contact information, login assistance, and FAQs at any time.
8. • Enable Fingerprint login for a simple and secure way to access your account.
9. • Access to helpful information, Cardholder resources, and tips for using credit wisely in the Knowledge Center.
10. • Your CareCredit credit card is preloaded when you log in.