How To Delete CareCredit Mobile Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your CareCredit Mobile account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the CareCredit Mobile app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with CareCredit Mobile completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like CareCredit Mobile
Delete CareCredit Mobile Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CareCredit Mobile. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting CareCredit Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with CareCredit .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify CareCredit of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete CareCredit Mobile's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of CareCredit Mobile on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete CareCredit Mobile from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting CareCredit Mobile app from an Iphone
If you want to delete CareCredit Mobiles from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the CareCredit Mobile icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on CareCredit Mobile.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the CareCredit Mobile app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete CareCredit Mobile" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting CareCredit Mobile app from your Android device
To delete CareCredit Mobile from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on CareCredit Mobile.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the CareCredit Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the CareCredit Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
CareCredit Mobile Software Details
Now there's a simple, convenient way to manage and use your CareCredit credit card. With the CareCredit Mobile app you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find enrolled providers and businesses that accept CareCredit, set alerts and pay your provider invoice. With a new, vibrant and simple design the CareCredit Mobile app offers features such as: Easy Set-Up and Login Access • New to CareCredit Online Account Management? Setting up your account is fast and easy. • Already registered for Online Account Management? Connect to CareCredit Mobile and log in with your existing username...