How To Cancel Citibank IN Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Citibank IN and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Citibank IN subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Citibank IN subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Citibank IN website
- Alternatives to Citibank IN
Cancel Citibank IN Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Citibank IN subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Citibank IN".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Citibank IN subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Citibank IN subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Citibank IN Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Citibank IN" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Citibank IN will now be canceled.
Cancel Citibank IN Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Citibank IN via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Citibank IN. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Citibank IN
Cancel Citibank IN Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Citibank IN via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Citibank IN's Website
Another way of canceling Citibank IN subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Citibank IN app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.citibank.co.in and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Citibank IN App
Citi Mobile app provides the joy of banking at your fingertips. It is a one-stop solution to manage your accounts, investments and credit cards on your phone. Just install the app and sign-in much faster and simpler with your fingerprint or Internet Password (IPIN). The app is now securely linked to your User ID. Smart Banking Features: • View your account balances, recent transactions and available credit limits • Instantly transfer money, pay bills, recharge your wallet or mobile • Invest in deposits or in a host of mutual fund options • Create your own ‘@Citi’ Virtual Payment A...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app