How to Cancel U.S. Bank
Learn how to cancel U.S. Bank Mobile Banking subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel U.S. Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "U.S. Bank Mobile Banking".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "U.S. Bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel U.S. Bank Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "U.S. Bank Mobile Banking" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to U.S. Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel U.S. Bank Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "U.S. Bank Mobile Banking" or "U.S. Bank Mobile" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from U.S. Bank
Cancel U.S. Bank via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on U.S. Bank's Website
- Visit their website - http://usbank.com/mobile and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About U.S. Bank Mobile Banking App
Deposit checks and manage your money with our top-rated1 U.S. Bank Mobile App Security at your fingertips • Log in with your credentials for digital services at usbank.com. Don’t have online access? Enroll with the app. • Be alerted to duplicate charges, suspicious activity, and low balances. Manage accounts and cards • View accounts & balances in one spot: checking, savings, credit cards, loans, and more. • Securely access credit scores. • Set travel notifications, lock & unlock cards, and more. • Add cards to mobile wallet. • Select your language preference – English or Spanish. Personalized Insights • Review monthly spending in key categories, like Food & Dining. • Get recommendations on how to save and grow your money based on your spending history. U.S. Bank Smart Assistant® • Manage accounts by asking "What’s the routing number for my checking account?" • Move money by saying “Transfer $50 from checking to savings.” Easy money movement • Send & request money with friends and family using Zelle®2. • Quickly deposit checks, now with increased limits. • Pay & manage bills in one spot. • Make transfers between U.S. Bank accounts. Explore products • Find new accounts, credit cards, loans, small business accounts, & more. • Apply from the app and often get a decision within minutes. Help when you need it • Explore the Help Center for answers to commonly asked questions. • View banking demos on Digital Explorer. • Schedule an appointment with a banker or get real-time support with Cobrowse. • Locate branches & ATMs near you. U.S. Bancorp Investments, an affiliate of U.S. Bank • View U.S. Bancorp Investments accounts & balances. • Make transfers between U.S. Bank accounts & U.S. Bancorp Investment accounts. 1. Industry benchmarking firm Keynova Group ranked U.S. Bank #1 for mobile app in its Q3 2021 Mobile Banker Scorecard. 2. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Requests for money with Zelle® sent to a U.S. mobile number require that the mobile number first be enrolled with Zelle®. U.S. Bank and U.S. Bancorp Investments is committed to protecting your privacy and security. Learn more by visiting U.S. Bank Consumer Privacy Pledge, the U.S. Bancorp Investments Privacy Pledge, and the Online Privacy and Security Policy. The Digital Security Guarantee | Mobile and online security | U.S. Bank (usbank.com) protects customers from fraud loss. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-685-5035. Investment and insurance products and services including annuities are: Not a Deposit ● Not FDIC Insured ● May Lose Value ● Not Bank Guaranteed ● Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency For U.S. Bank: Equal Housing Lender. Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and subject to normal credit approval. Deposit products are offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC. U.S. Bank is not responsible for and does not guarantee the products, services, or performance of U.S. Bancorp Investments. For U.S. Bancorp Investments: Investment and insurance products and services including annuities are available through U.S. Bancorp Investments, the marketing name for U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC, an investment adviser and a brokerage subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp and affiliate of U.S. Bank.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app