How To Cancel Discover Mobile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Discover Mobile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Discover Mobile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Discover Mobile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Discover website
- Alternatives to Discover Mobile
Cancel Discover Mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Discover Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Discover Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Discover Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Discover Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Discover Mobile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Discover Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Discover will now be canceled.
Cancel Discover Mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Discover Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Discover Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Discover
Cancel Discover Mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Discover Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Discover Mobile's Website
Another way of canceling Discover Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Discover Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.discovercard.com/contact-us/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Discover Mobile App
You can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device. FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS • Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode • Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT • Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements • View and search transaction activity • Make payments and edit or can...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app