How to Cancel Citi
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Citi Mobile® subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Citi Mobile® subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Citi Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Citi Mobile® subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Citi Mobile®".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Citi Mobile® subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Citi Mobile® subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Citi Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Citi Mobile®" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Citi will now be canceled.
Cancel Citi Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Citi Mobile® via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Citi Mobile®. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Citi
Cancel Citi via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Citi Mobile® via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Citi's Website
Another way of canceling Citi Mobile® subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Citi Mobile® app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.citibank.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Citi Mobile® App
Simpler All Mobile Account*: Open a checking or savings account right from the app without setting foot in a bank branch Fast Navigation: Quickly get to your favorite features with an intuitive navigation menu and smart shortcuts Card Replacement: Request a new card if your original is lost, stolen or damaged Citi Mobile® Snapshot: Quickly review key account info – without having to sign in every time Zelle®: A fast, fee-free way within the Citi Mobile App to pay and easily split payments with people you trust.** Mobile Check Deposit: Quickly and easily deposit checks from your mobile device Find an ATM: Easily locate one of more than 60,000 fee-free ATMs in the U.S near you Account Information: View your statements, check balances and recent activity Make same-day or scheduled payments easily Smarter Aggregation*: Link virtually all your bank accounts, credit cards and investment accounts for a more holistic financial view to managing your finances Spending insights*: Track your spending habits and trends across your accounts Bill management*: View and manage your bills, and recurring payments in one place FICO® Score : Citi credit card customers can view their FICO® Score for free Make payments including automatic payments, and transfers and manage payees Dispute credit card transactions if ever needed and track the status Stay informed with Account Alerts: Choose the alerts you want and even when you want them Change your credit card due date: Ch...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app