How To Cancel Corp EASE Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Corp EASE and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Corp EASE subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Corp EASE subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Corp EASE website
- Alternatives to Corp EASE
Cancel Corp EASE Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Corp EASE subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Corp EASE".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Corp EASE subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Corp EASE subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Corp EASE Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Corp EASE" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Corp EASE will now be canceled.
Cancel Corp EASE Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Corp EASE via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Corp EASE. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Corp EASE
Cancel Corp EASE Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Corp EASE via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Corp EASE's Website
Another way of canceling Corp EASE subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Corp EASE app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.corpbank.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Corp EASE App
Salient Features in Corp EASE: 1. Self-Registration using registered Mobile number and Debit card. 2. Fingerprint Login 3. Term Deposit Management a) FD/KCC/TSFD/TSKCC/RD opening b) FD/KCC/RD closing c) View/ regenerate receipt 4. Debit Card: a) Instant Blocking and Unblocking of Debit Card b) Debit Card Pin generation (Green Pin) c) Manage Card Limits (Domestic and International) 6. 360 degree view of your Account with latest balance & Mini statement 7. Fund transfer- a) Within Bank - Own account (including Loan & RD) b) Quick Transfer (T...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app