How to Cancel Huntington
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Huntington Mobile subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Huntington Mobile subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Huntington Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Huntington Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Huntington Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Huntington Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Huntington Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Huntington Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Huntington Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Huntington will now be canceled.
Cancel Huntington Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Huntington Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Huntington Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Huntington
Cancel Huntington via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Huntington Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Huntington's Website
Another way of canceling Huntington Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Huntington Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.huntington.com/mobile and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Huntington Mobile App
With the Huntington Mobile app it is easier than ever to bank on the go, right from your phone. Download and you’ll be able to view account balances and history, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, locate office branches, find ATMs, and contact a representative. That’s not all – as new features are rolled out, you’ll be able to update the app so you always have the latest-and-greatest online banking tools right at your fingertips. Get started with our app today. Like the best things in life, we’ve made it free! Although message and data rates from your carrier may apply. Features: HUNTINGTON HEADS UP (SM) - Set up alerts to get a heads up on important moments for your money, on the device you choose. HUNTINGTON QUICK BALANCE - A fast and simple way to view account balances on the login page at the touch of a button, without logging in FINGERPRINT LOGIN - Quickly and easily access your account information by verifying your fingerprint. ACCOUNT INFORMATION - View up-to-date information about your Huntington accounts, including pending transactions. Search for transactions within account history. TRANSFER MONEY - Transfer money between accounts. Select the date you’d like the transfer to occur and get a receipt for the transaction. PAY BILLS - Pay a person or company. You’ll receive a summary that describes the amount and payment date, and get a receipt for the transaction. You can also manage your payees by adding, editing, or deleting a payee. DEPOSIT CHECKS – De...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app