How To Cancel PFI: mobile earnings Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PFI: mobile earnings and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PFI: mobile earnings subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PFI: mobile earnings subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PFI website
- Alternatives to PFI: mobile earnings
Cancel PFI: mobile earnings Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PFI: mobile earnings subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PFI: mobile earnings".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PFI: mobile earnings subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PFI: mobile earnings subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PFI: mobile earnings Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PFI: mobile earnings" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PFI will now be canceled.
Cancel PFI: mobile earnings Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PFI: mobile earnings via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PFI: mobile earnings. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PFI
Cancel PFI: mobile earnings Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PFI: mobile earnings via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PFI: mobile earnings's Website
Another way of canceling PFI: mobile earnings subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PFI: mobile earnings app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PFI: mobile earnings App
Constantly money on the mobile phone comes to an end, communication becomes too expensive? Forget about it once and for all as now you will earn to yourself on communication you will very quickly and forever forget about insertion of the funds for the mobile phone. How to earn? 1) Load our application to yourself on Android! 2) Pass into the section "Tasks" and load all applications which are available at present 3) Receive a bonus and bring it to the account mobile, paypal or webmoney. 4) Expect a release of new appendices and download them rather. Our advantages: * Instant notices...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app