How To Cancel MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading website
- Alternatives to MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading
Cancel MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading store MetaTrader 4 Forex Tradinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading will now be canceled.
Cancel MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading's Website
An alternate way of canceling MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.metaquotes.net and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading App
Trade Forex from your smartphone or tablet! MetaTrader 4 is the world's most popular Forex trading platform. Choose from hundreds of brokers and thousands of servers to trade using your MetaTrader 4 Android app. Control your account, trade and analyze the Forex market using technical indicators and graphical objects. TRADING * Real-time quotes of Forex market * Full set of trade orders, including pending orders * All types of trade execution * Detailed online trading history ADVANCED TRADING * Fast switching between financial instruments on charts * Sound notifications assis...
Reported Cancellation Issues
In the last two days two trades have closed before they hit their stop loss resulting in me losing money for no reason. I have taken screenshots of both of them to show my entry point and my stop loss. I would be happy to send them to you if you can provide me with an email address to do so.
— by Jake higginbotham on Apr 09 2021
My name is Ashley Camel, I have been using the MT4 App for quite a while and I had run in to a very strange issue this morning when I was trading. I had an order set and after it was put in, the market froze. Shortly after it started moving again, the app deleted my order then put me in above my original entry I had for the buy with a take profit set already below the entry? I want to know how I can get refunded my money from that trade because there is no possible way I could have enter it and it would have set. I have a screenshot attached of my trade history so you can see what I am talking about. Please let me know how I can send it! I have never had a problem with the app, this is the first time I am experiencing this kind of thing
— by Ashley Camel on Apr 06 2021
hi , someone today earlier ask me to login to their id and when I tried logging in, she kinda of told me to delete it but I just log it off. maybe she was a scammer no idea ... she said she wanted me to use her id to help her trade.
— by tajinder on Apr 01 2021
Demo Account number 335103, the history of these pairs (eurusd, gbpusd, nas100, us30) only starts from October 2019 until today 29 March 2021. Nothing for 2018, 2017, 2016 etc. Then bitcoin also starts October 2019 until July 2021, no recent information.
— by Vuyisile on Mar 29 2021
I have an account no. 61105362, currently I suspected my account has been stolen by one of the broker of KILCOR https://kilcormanagementptyltd.com/, please help to check the account as I have reported to Hong Kong Police Force
— by Ling Ng on Mar 25 2021
I was selling Bitcoin and had my take profit set and it sold passed my marker that was set and never paid me for it. please help
— by Ryan Reinagel on Mar 24 2021
Hi , is there another way to withdrawal my profits from my MT4 acc then bye my broker ? Because I think my broker is a scammer ....
— by Kenzooke on Mar 11 2021
I need to recover my password for login 45328, email is [email protected]
— by Craig Jackson on Mar 08 2021
Hi everyone, I’m contacting you for your information regarding of my phone app mt4 has frozen. I wondered if you can help me figured it out. Especially that I was going through a trade ;).
Thank you take care
— by Rafael Costales on Mar 05 2021
i think someone had stolen my money, with a trading on line fraud. can you please help me? and is there some possibilitys to get back all my money?
I 've meet a girl who told me to start trading online. At first he convinced me to invest small amounts (1000 euros). After gaining my trust, he convinced me to invest all my capital: around 11 thousand euros. In a few days my capital increased and I decided to withdraw part of the money. but this operation was not successful, as I would have had to pay an upfront fee to withdraw! Now my money is in this broker and I don't know if I can still control it. the name of the broker is Magking forex
The web site is account.forex40.com
— by Dario Annis on Feb 18 2021
Is there a way to contact a customer service in the MT4 app ? I just got a trade closed without touching the stop loss. The amount I lost is 28€ but I want to know if MT4 is safe to use and if I could get a refund
— by Alberto on Feb 15 2021
I have been triyng 4 days to transfer don win i pay the fee recuperez by the broker 30% i am in spain and i didnt not succsed..the broker said that this in finance are on vacantion ...i pais 15 000 In my mt4 acount to transfer 50 000 and i coudn't...why is this happening
— by Laurentiu Poenaru on Feb 12 2021
Hi guys! My iPhone app has frozen! I’ve tried re-installing the app and no help. Also tried logging out and back in again - nothing. Can you help please?
— by Daniel Lee on Jan 09 2021
Hello, I recently put in a "sell" and set a take-profit, the take profit didn't work, twice. I checked on the trade later and it displayed the trade in the negative even though the candle was far below my sell line. I don't believe I've done anything on my end to cause this and now the market is closed so I'm concerned for what might happen to my account once the market opens back up. Please help.
— by Matt Diaz on Sep 26 2020
Search for another app