How to Delete Stash Completely
Learn how to delete your Stash: Investing made easy account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Stash Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Stash: Investing made easy:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Stash account, contact Stash via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Stash of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Stash on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Stash: Investing made easy".
3. Delete Stash on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Stash: Investing made easy" and Click "Uninstall".
Stash: Investing made easy Product Details
Invest and build wealth with Stash, the investing app helping millions of Americans invest and save for the future. INVEST YOUR WAY. Choose from thousands of stocks and ETFs with no add-on commission fees. Fractional shares make it affordable—invest at any amount. Plus, build wealth automatically with auto-invest. AUTOMATED INVESTING, PERSONALIZED. Smart Portfolio is a robo-advisor that invests for you based on your goals. Our experts will build a diversified portfolio that automatically rebalances quarterly. CRYPTO WITH CONFIDENCE. Invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more—and get guidance as you go. Based on your subscription, a fee is charged on each cryptocurrency transaction (Growth: 1% - Plus: 0.8%) that is not part of the Stash subscription fee. Nothing in this material should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell a particular digital asset. BANK LIKE AN INVESTOR. Get paid two days early, access banking and saving tools, and earn bonus stock with the Stock-Back® Card—all with no overdraft fees.§† LEARN HOW TO INVEST. Invest in yourself—personalized investing guidance and financial education. PLANS Our plans can make it easy and affordable to build wealth. STASH GROWTH | $3/mo. Includes: Access to investing, your Stock-Back® Card, banking, budgeting tools, personalized advice, an automated investing account (Smart Portfolio) and a retirement account with investing tax benefits.† STASH+ | $9/mo. Includes: Everything in Stash Growth plus premium advice, and children’s investment accounts. Disclosures Cryptocurrency trading and execution services are provided by Apex Crypto LLC through a software license agreement between Apex Crypto LLC and Stash Financial, Inc. Apex Crypto is not a registered broker-dealer or a member of SIPC or FINRA and is licensed to engage in virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department. Cryptocurrencies are not securities and are not FDIC or SIPC insured. Advisory products and services are offered through Stash Investments LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser. Cryptocurrency is a highly volatile investment; please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved before trading crypto. Visit apexcrypto.com/legal. Investment & banking accounts under each subscription are subject to different regulations & limitations. Monthly Subscription Fee starts at $3/month. Ancillary fees charged by Stash and/or its custodian are not included in the subscription fee.See Advisory Agreement & Deposit Account Agreement: stsh.app/legal. Stash has full authority to manage a “Smart Portfolio,” a discretionary managed account. Crypto is relatively new and can be volatile. Investments are Delaware Statutory Trusts and offer indirect exposure to Crypto. Stash Banking services provided by Stride Bank, N.A., Member FDIC. The Stash Stock-Back® Debit Mastercard® is issued by Stride Bank pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Investment products and services provided by Stash Investments LLC, not Stride Bank, and are Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, and May Lose Value. Investing Involves Risk. Preliminary information provided to prospective clients prior to Stash accepting a signed advisory agreement is not investment advice & should not be relied on as such. Stash Investments LLC is an SEC registered investment adviser. Must be 18+ to open an account. Stash only available to US citizens, permanent residents, & select visa types. View Stash One Month On Us Promotion:https://bit.ly/34cJOWP View Stash SSR Promotion: https://bit.ly/3CHFsVt