How To Delete Amazon Store Card Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Amazon Store Card account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Amazon Store Card app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Amazon Store Card completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Amazon Store Card
Delete Amazon Store Card Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Amazon Store Card. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Amazon Store Card via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Amazon Store Card.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Amazon Store Card of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Amazon Store Card's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Amazon Store Card on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Amazon Store Card from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Amazon Store Card app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Amazon Store Cards from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Amazon Store Card icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Amazon Store Card.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Amazon Store Card app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Amazon Store Card" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Amazon Store Card app from your Android device
To delete Amazon Store Card from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Amazon Store Card.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Amazon Store Card app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Amazon Store Card app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Amazon Store Card Software Details
Now there’s a simple, convenient way to manage your Amazon.com Store Card and Amazon Prime Store Card, issued by Synchrony Bank. With the Amazon Store Card app, you can access your credit account details, pay your bill, shop with points and view your digital card. Easy Set-Up and Log In Login and access your account securely and easily with Android fingerprint authentication. Convenient Account Management View account summary details related to your account Make bill payments for your account View past transaction activity Shop with points View points balance View your digita...