How To Delete MOBILEbanking smartphone Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MOBILEbanking smartphone account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MOBILEbanking smartphone app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MOBILEbanking smartphone completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like MOBILEbanking smartphone
Delete MOBILEbanking smartphone Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MOBILEbanking smartphone. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MOBILEbanking smartphone via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MOBILEbanking smartphone's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MOBILEbanking smartphone on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MOBILEbanking smartphone from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MOBILEbanking smartphone app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MOBILEbanking smartphones from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MOBILEbanking smartphone icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MOBILEbanking smartphone.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MOBILEbanking smartphone app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MOBILEbanking smartphone" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting MOBILEbanking smartphone app from your Android device
To delete MOBILEbanking smartphone from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MOBILEbanking smartphone.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MOBILEbanking smartphone app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MOBILEbanking smartphone app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MOBILEbanking smartphone Software Details
Avec l'application MOBILEbanking de bpost banque, gérer ses opérations bancaires devient un jeu d'enfant. Cette App vous permet de gérer vos opérations bancaires en toute sécurité sur votre smartphone, où et quand vous le souhaitez. Comment ça marche ? Après le téléchargement de MOBILEbanking, vos données sont contrôlées et un profil personnel est créé au cours d'une procédure d'activation simple et unique. Pour votre sécurité, l'identification durant ce processus nécessite une signature à l'aide d'une carte et d'un lecteur de carte ou à l'aide d'un mot de passe unique. Il est par la s...