How to Cancel Brigit
Learn how to cancel Brigit: Borrow & Build Credit subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Brigit Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Brigit: Borrow & Build Credit".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Brigit" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Brigit Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Brigit: Borrow & Build Credit" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Brigit will now be canceled.
Cancel Brigit Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Brigit: Borrow & Build Credit" or "Brigit" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Brigit
Cancel Brigit via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Brigit's Website
- Visit their website - https://hellobrigit.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Brigit: Borrow & Build Credit App
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please cancel and remove my email from your records, my account is deleted and closed and I’m no longer a member
— by Rochelle Stansbury 8 months ago
This has not help me at all now you're saying I owe you.. HOW IS IS THAT U NEVER GOT ANYTHING FROM U TRIED TO PAY YOUR LITTLE 1.00 KEPT SAYING DECLINED..FROM WHAT IM SEEING ALL I DID WAS DOWNLOAD APP THATS NOW TRYING TO EXHORT MONEY OUT OF ME FOR NO SERVICES MONEY ANYTHING ... "DEACTIVATE" MY ACCOUNT "IMMEDIATELY "..IF U FEEL U NEED TO CHARGE ME RUIN MY CREDIT I REPORTING THIS TO THE BBB. THIS IVE ALREADY INFORMED MY BANK! ONCE AGAIN CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AS OF TODAY!!
I never got any money from U you refused my payment over and over I tried to cancel that plus plan which told I couldn't and when I went to deactivate I owe you 550$ FOR WHAT SERIOUSLY! IM REPORTING THIS TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS THE BBB IF THIS IS WHAT YOUR DOING TO PEOPLE AT THIS TIME IN WHAT THE WORLD IS GOING THROUGH ALOT MORE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO KNOW BOUT THIS!
— by Rhosheneada Buckley 11 months ago
Search for another app