How To Cancel Direct Express® Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Direct Express® and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Direct Express® subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Direct Express® subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Direct Express website
- Alternatives to Direct Express®
Cancel Direct Express® Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Direct Express® subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Direct Express®.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Direct Express® subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Direct Express® subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Direct Express® store Direct Express®lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Direct Express® Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Direct Express®" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Direct Express will now be canceled.
Cancel Direct Express® Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Direct Express® via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Direct Express®. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Direct Express
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Direct Express® Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Direct Express® via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Direct Express®'s Website
An alternate way of canceling Direct Express® subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Direct Express® app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Direct Express® App
With the new mobile application for your Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card, you can manage your money conveniently and securely from your mobile device. The mobile application is free to download for the cardholders whose card number starts with 511563. Please Note: If your card begins with 533248 DO NOT download this app. Please look in the app store for the same mobile app logo with a short description stating that the app is for cards which start with the numbers 533248. Direct Express cardholders will be able to do much more with this new mobile application on the go, including:...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app