How To Delete Transfer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Transfer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Transfer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Transfer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Transfer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Transfer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Transfer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Transfer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Transfer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Transfer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Transfer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Transfer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Transfers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Transfer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Transfer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Transfer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Transfer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Transfer app from your Android device
To delete Transfer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Transfer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Transfer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Transfer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Transfer Software Details
Transfer es la forma más fácil, rápida y segura de manejar tu dinero desde tu móvil. Disponible las 24 horas del día los 365 días del año. Envía y recibe dinero de tus amigos al instante. Envía a números celulares, cuentas, tarjetas bancarias, cuentas CLABE y SPEI. Paga tus servicios sin salir de casa. Olvídate de las filas. Para tu comidad, cada vez se integran más servicios a nuestra red de afiliados. Paga en comercios afiliados. Sin cargar tarjetas o efectivo. Retira efectivo sin necesidad de tarjeta. ¿Olvidaste tu tarjeta? No hay problema, sólo necesitas tu celular...