How to Cancel Citizens Bank
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Citizens Bank Mobile Banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Citizens Bank Mobile Banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Citizens Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Citizens Bank Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Citizens Bank Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Citizens Bank Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Citizens Bank Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Citizens Bank Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Citizens Bank Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Citizens Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Citizens Bank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Citizens Bank Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Citizens Bank Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Citizens Bank
Cancel Citizens Bank via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Citizens Bank Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Citizens Bank's Website
Another way of canceling Citizens Bank Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.citizensbank.com/online-and-mobile-banking/apps.aspx and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Citizens Bank Mobile Banking App
Get ready to manage your money – anytime, anywhere – from the convenience of your mobile device. Manage Accounts - See up-to-date balances and account activity - Freeze and unfreeze debit cards Deposit Checks - Snap photos of your checks for easy deposit - Get same-business day credit on deposits made by 10 pm ET Transfer Money - Make transfers between Citizens accounts and to non-Citizens accounts - Send money securely with Zelle® Pay Bills - Manage all your bills in one place - See payment history - Add and pay any company Plus, your finances are protected with the Citizens Bank Online Guarantee.® DISCLOSURES: Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. ©2021 Citizens Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app