How To Delete Green Dot - Mobile Banking Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Green Dot - Mobile Banking account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Green Dot - Mobile Banking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Green Dot - Mobile Banking completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Green Dot - Mobile Banking
Delete Green Dot - Mobile Banking Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Green Dot - Mobile Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Green Dot - Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Green Dot .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Green Dot of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Green Dot - Mobile Banking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Green Dot - Mobile Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Green Dot - Mobile Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Green Dot - Mobile Banking app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Green Dot - Mobile Bankings from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Green Dot - Mobile Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Green Dot - Mobile Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Green Dot - Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Green Dot - Mobile Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Green Dot - Mobile Banking app from your Android device
To delete Green Dot - Mobile Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Green Dot - Mobile Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Green Dot - Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Green Dot - Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Green Dot - Mobile Banking Software Details
The Green Dot app is designed to help you manage any Green Dot debit card or bank account! This includes the Unlimited Cash Back Bank Account by Green Dot Bank - a new kind of mobile bank account to help you earn and save more. If you’re not using Green Dot Bank, you could be missing out on hundreds of dollars per year. Better Banking. Bigger Rewards! • Earn 2% UNLIMITED cash back on online and mobile purchases • Save up money in the Green Dot High-Yield Savings Account and earn up to 2% annual interest • Free ATM network • Free cash deposits using the app • Get your pay up to 2 da...