How To Delete Givelify Mobile Giving App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Givelify Mobile Giving App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Givelify Mobile Giving App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Givelify Mobile Giving App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Givelify Mobile Giving App
Delete Givelify Mobile Giving App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Givelify Mobile Giving App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Givelify Mobile Giving App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Givelify .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Givelify of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Givelify Mobile Giving App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Givelify Mobile Giving App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Givelify Mobile Giving App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Givelify Mobile Giving App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Givelify Mobile Giving Apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Givelify Mobile Giving App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Givelify Mobile Giving App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Givelify Mobile Giving App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Givelify Mobile Giving App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Givelify Mobile Giving App app from your Android device
To delete Givelify Mobile Giving App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Givelify Mobile Giving App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Givelify Mobile Giving App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Givelify Mobile Giving App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Givelify Mobile Giving App Software Details
Use the Givelify mobile giving app to conveniently give and track donations to your place of worship or charity from your smartphone. Enjoy easy access to accurate donation records for tax time. The app removes the frustration of passwords, text-to-give codes, and endless electronic forms. Givelify’s mobile giving app is the most desirable option for donating electronically during fundraising events, religious services or on the go. Learn more at http://www.givelify.com