How to Delete BDO Digital Banking Completely
Learn how to delete your BDO Digital Banking account, your personal data and also delete the BDO Digital Banking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with BDO Digital Banking completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete BDO Digital Banking Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BDO Digital Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BDO Digital Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BDO Digital Banking.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BDO Digital Banking of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting BDO Digital Banking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BDO Digital Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BDO Digital Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete BDO Digital Banking app from your Iphone
If you want to delete BDO Digital Banking from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BDO Digital Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BDO Digital Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BDO Digital Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BDO Digital Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete BDO Digital Banking from your Android phone
To delete BDO Digital Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BDO Digital Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BDO Digital Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BDO Digital Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BDO Digital Banking Software Details
1. • Generate a QR code and use it to withdraw from QR-enabled ATMs! No card needed - just scan the code with your phone.
2. • Pay bills from your phone to over 600 merchants - no need to register billers in ATMs or branches.
3. • Protect your accounts through security features like setting transaction limits or locking cards.
4. • Manage and keep tabs on all your accounts, including transactions from the past three months.
5. • Reload your prepaid mobile SIM whether you’re a Globe, TM, SMART, or Talk and Text.