How To Delete rapid!Access Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your rapid!Access account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the rapid!Access app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with rapid!Access completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete rapid!Access Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by rapid!Access. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting rapid!Access via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with rapid Access.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify rapid Access of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete rapid!Access's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of rapid!Access on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete rapid!Access from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting rapid!Access app from an Iphone
If you want to delete rapid!Accesss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the rapid!Access icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on rapid!Access.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the rapid!Access app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete rapid!Access" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting rapid!Access app from your Android device
To delete rapid!Access from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on rapid!Access.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the rapid!Access app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the rapid!Access app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
rapid!Access Software Details
**Android version 6.0 and above are supported** The rapid!Access* mobile application is designed for on-the-go access to your rapid! paycard account. With rapid!Access you gain secure and immediate in-hand access to view and manage your account information, all in real-time. View current balance, recent transactions, transaction details, and transfer funds. Enroll & Manage Text Alerts and Locate an ATM.