How to Delete Citibank TH Completely
Learn how to delete your Citibank TH account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Citibank TH Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Citibank TH:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Citibank TH account, contact Citibank TH via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Citibank TH of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Citibank TH on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Citibank TH".
3. Delete Citibank TH on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Citibank TH" and Click "Uninstall".
Citibank TH Product Details
We have improved Citi Mobile® Application to provide you with a mobile banking experience that is more personalized, tailored to you in every way, accessible anytime and easy to use. Manage your account • Keep up with your credit card, Ready Credit and bank statements, as well as urgent actions and latest transactions — all on your dashboard upon login • Unlock/lock your card from unauthorized use with just one tap • Instantly authenticate transactions with Citi Mobile® Token – your personal and secure PIN • Stay on top of your bank and credit card account activities via Citi Mobile® Push Notifications, SMS and/or email • Get around the app simply with a navigation bar customized to suit your needs Make payments and transfers with ease • Access your savings and investments at your fingertips • Activate Citibank Global Wallet in one tap and exchange foreign currencies instantly Full control of your finances • Convert your available credit limit from your credit card or Ready Credit Account into Citi Quick Cash • Tap ‘Pay later’ on your dashboard to easily convert credit card transactions and statement balances into monthly installments • Use Citi PayAll to earn Citi Rewards Points, cash rebate, or special gifts when you pay your rent or education expenses with your credit card or Ready Credit Account Understand features and products better • Discover great deals wherever you are with Citi World Privileges • Discover personalized offers, just for you • Search quicker with smarter FAQs within our Help section, which predicts what you are looking for as you type • View your card rewards points and latest deals Look out for even more improvements coming your way. Our goal is to create the best mobile banking experience, and we’ve only just begun. Thanks for being our customer, Your Citi Team. Disclaimer: The use of this Citibank TH Mobile app is for the customers of Citibank N.A. Bangkok Branch only. Content provided via this Citibank TH Mobile app is not specifically created for any territory other than where Citibank N.A. Bangkok Branch operates/is licensed to operate. With effect from 1 November 2022 Citigroup Inc. has transferred ownership of its consumer banking business in Thailand to United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL (registration number 0107535000176) and/or its related group entities (“UOB”). UOB is the issuer of “Citi” branded consumer banking products in Thailand and Citibank, N.A., Bangkok Branch is providing certain services in respect of those products. The trademarks “Citi”, “Citibank”, “Citigroup”, the Arc design and all similar trademarks and derivations thereof are used temporarily under licence by UOB entities from Citigroup Inc.