1. Try Direct Deposit on Venmo. ¹DOSH offer terms apply. Check app for availability. ²The Venmo Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
2. The Venmo Visa Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc.
3. Earn automatic cashback when you spend with Venmo Debit Card at some of your favorite merchants. ¹ No monthly fee, no minimum balance.
4. You can now send a payment request to multiple Venmo friends at once and customize the amount each person owes.
5. Check out with Venmo on some of your favorite apps, like Uber Eats, StockX, Grubhub, and Zola.
6. Get your Venmo money in the bank within minutes using Instant Transfer⁵.
7. Venmo does not make any recommendation regarding buying or selling cryptocurrency.
8. VISA is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license. ⁴Terms apply and available here: .
9. For more information on the Venmo Credit Card go here: .
10. Create a business profile for your side gig, small business, or anything in between—all under your same Venmo account.
11. Buy, hold, and sell cryptocurrency right on the Venmo app. New to crypto?
1. I've deleted the bank account information and re-added it numerous times, cleared the history and cache on my laptop, uninstalled and reinstalled the app...still consistently inconsistent in being able to make a payment.The calculator options are back! Although, it still auto capitalizes each word as you type the memo out which not everybody wants that by default.
2. Lastly, the delay when hitting complete on a charge request is bothersome, it seems unresponsive and there's no indication that it's attempting to do anything until you tap complete again and get a banner telling you to slow downWas fantastic for the past four years! Literally no issues.
3. That's a fundamental feature for a positive experienceI've been using Venmo for Android for years and the user experience has been fantastic.
4. Now this weekend, literally overnight, when I try to do the instant transfer option, I get a message that both my bank and debit card are "unsupported/ineligible for instant transfers.
5. I want to scan and then a simple clean page where I check the name and add the amount to pay and which card or bank to use.
6. Payments not able to go through 90% of the time...even though money is in the bank account it's connected to and the bank says there should not be an issue.
7. Most annoyingly, the feature isn't present when first trying to complete a charge, it pops up in the middle of the screen after a delay which makes it easier to accidentally press.
8. I've been using both for instant transfers for over four years.
9. Also, the calculator feature was removed from Android back in January with the new UI and it hasn't been brought back since.
10. The end!Sending feedback is not possible on an Android - clicking on the "send feedback" option just copies your current version and other info to the clipboard.
11. My only issues have been with its connection to my bank.
I have been unable to access this account for over a year now and just want my info removed from your data base