Why should I report an Issue with Venmo?
- AppContacter will directly Email your issue/feedback to an apps's customer service once you report an issue and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen to you.
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of PayPal, Inc. to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
Venmo Features and Description
Venmo is the fast, safe, social way to pay and get paid. Join over 83 million people who use the Venmo app today. SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY Pay and get paid for anything from your share of rent to a gift. Add a note to each payment to share and connect with friends. SHOP WITH THE VENMO DEBIT CARD Get a debit card that gets YOU. Earn automatic cashback when you spend with Venmo Debit Card at some of your favorite merchants.¹ No monthly fee, no minimum balance.² GET REWARDED WITH THE VENMO CREDIT CARD Automatically earn 3% cash back on your eligible top spend category, 2% on the next, and 1% on the rest.³ BUY CRYPTO WITH AS LITTLE AS $1 Buy, hold, and sell cryptocurrency right on the Venmo app. New to crypto? Learn more with in-app resources. Crypto is volatile, so it can rise and fall in value quickly. Be sure to take it at a pace you're comfortable with.⁴ DO BUSINESS ON VENMO Create a business profile for your side gig, small business, or anything in between—all under your same Venmo account. PAY IN STORES Use your Venmo QR code to pay touch-free at stores like CVS. Just scan, pay, and go. PAY IN APPS & ONLINE Check out with Venmo on some of your favorite apps, like Uber Eats, StockX, Grubhub, and Zola. MANAGE YOUR MONEY Get your Venmo money in the bank within minutes using Instant Transfer⁵. Want your paycheck up to two days early⁶ ? Try Direct Deposit on Venmo. ¹DOSH offer terms apply. Check app for availability. ²The Venmo Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. ³See Rewards Program Terms. For more information on the Venmo Credit Card go here: https://venmo.com/about/creditcard . The Venmo Visa Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. VISA is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license. ⁴Terms apply and available here: https://venmo.com/legal/crypto-terms . Only available in the US and limited in certain states. Buying and selling cryptocurrency is subject to a number of risk and may result in significant losses. Venmo does not make any recommendation regarding buying or selling cryptocurrency. Consider seeking advice from your financial or tax adviser. ⁵Transfer speed depends on your bank and could take up to 30 minutes. Transfers are reviewed, which may result in delays or funds being frozen or removed from your Venmo account. ⁶ Subject to bank/employer practices. Terms apply and available here: https://help.venmo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037185594
Troubleshoot and Solve Common Venmo Issues
How to Fix Venmo Not Working, Crashes, has Errors, Is Unresponsive, has Black screen/White screen:
To resolve these issues with Venmo, we will start with troubleshooting the service itself and then account issues, then potential problems with your device. Let's get started:
- Check if Venmo is down for everyone and not just you: A good way to know if it's not working for everyone is to check Appcontacter Venmo user reports here >>. If other users are reporting that Venmo is down, you'll need to wait until Venmo itself fixes the issue.
- Clear Venmo app cache: Clearing cached data will force.....