How To Delete PNC Mobile Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your PNC Mobile account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the PNC Mobile app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with PNC Mobile completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete PNC Mobile Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PNC Mobile. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PNC Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PNC .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PNC of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete PNC Mobile's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PNC Mobile on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PNC Mobile from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting PNC Mobile app from an Iphone
If you want to delete PNC Mobiles from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PNC Mobile icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PNC Mobile.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PNC Mobile app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PNC Mobile" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting PNC Mobile app from your Android device
To delete PNC Mobile from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PNC Mobile.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PNC Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PNC Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PNC Mobile Software Details
Check balances & recent transactions – See current account activity for your checking, savings, credit card and loan accounts. Protect your accounts – Set up fingerprint or Face Authentication to securely sign on to the app. Or, reset your password quickly and conveniently if you need to. Send money with Zelle® – Send money simply, to people you know and trust (i) using your mobile number or email address. Transfer funds – Transfer funds between eligible PNC accounts and external bank accounts (ii). Make deposits – Deposit checks quickly and easily with your Android device (iii)....