How To Cancel Transfer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Transfer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Transfer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Transfer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Transfer website
- Alternatives to Transfer
Cancel Transfer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Transfer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Transfer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Transfer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Transfer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Transfer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Transfer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Transfer will now be canceled.
Cancel Transfer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Transfer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Transfer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Transfer
Cancel Transfer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Transfer's Website
Another way of canceling Transfer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Transfer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.transfer.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Transfer App
Transfer es la forma más fácil, rápida y segura de manejar tu dinero desde tu móvil. Disponible las 24 horas del día los 365 días del año. Envía y recibe dinero de tus amigos al instante. Envía a números celulares, cuentas, tarjetas bancarias, cuentas CLABE y SPEI. Paga tus servicios sin salir de casa. Olvídate de las filas. Para tu comidad, cada vez se integran más servicios a nuestra red de afiliados. Paga en comercios afiliados. Sin cargar tarjetas o efectivo. Retira efectivo sin necesidad de tarjeta. ¿Olvidaste tu tarjeta? No hay problema, sólo necesitas tu celular...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app