How To Cancel CareCredit Mobile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of CareCredit Mobile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your CareCredit Mobile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your CareCredit Mobile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on CareCredit website
- Alternatives to CareCredit Mobile
Cancel CareCredit Mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel CareCredit Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "CareCredit Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling CareCredit Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel CareCredit Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CareCredit Mobile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "CareCredit Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CareCredit will now be canceled.
Cancel CareCredit Mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CareCredit Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CareCredit Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CareCredit
Cancel CareCredit Mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CareCredit Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on CareCredit Mobile's Website
Another way of canceling CareCredit Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the CareCredit Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.carecredit.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About CareCredit Mobile App
Now there's a simple, convenient way to manage and use your CareCredit credit card. With the CareCredit Mobile app you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find enrolled providers and businesses that accept CareCredit, set alerts and pay your provider invoice. With a new, vibrant and simple design the CareCredit Mobile app offers features such as: Easy Set-Up and Login Access • New to CareCredit Online Account Management? Setting up your account is fast and easy. • Already registered for Online Account Management? Connect to CareCredit Mobile and log in with your existing username...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app