How To Cancel Venmo Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Venmo and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Venmo subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Venmo subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Venmo website
- Alternatives to Venmo
Cancel Venmo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Venmo subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Venmo".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Venmo subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Venmo subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Venmo Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Venmo" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Venmo will now be canceled.
Cancel Venmo Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Venmo via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Venmo. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Venmo
Cancel Venmo Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Venmo via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Venmo's Website
Another way of canceling Venmo subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Venmo app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://venmo.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Venmo App
Why use Venmo? Because it’s the money app for splitting the cost of almost anything—right then, right there. Because it makes settling up feel like catching up. Because you can add a note to each payment to remember the moments, not the money. What do people use Venmo for? Plenty of things, like: Meals Split the group dinner tab without the napkin math. Rent Transfer money to roomies for your share of rent and utilities. Activities Settle up for fun stuff like concert tix and road trips. Surprises Send a penny to say hi, or 5 bucks for good luck. Still reading? We’...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app