How to Cancel Venmo
Learn how to cancel Venmo subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Venmo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Venmo".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Venmo" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Venmo Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Venmo" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Venmo will now be canceled.
Cancel Venmo Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Venmo" or "PayPal, Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Venmo
Cancel Venmo via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Venmo's Website
- Visit their website - https://venmo.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Venmo App
Venmo is the fast, safe, social way to pay and get paid. Join over 83 million people who use the Venmo app today. SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY Pay and get paid for anything from your share of rent to a gift. Add a note to each payment to share and connect with friends. SHOP WITH THE VENMO DEBIT CARD Get a debit card that gets YOU. Earn automatic cashback when you spend with Venmo Debit Card at some of your favorite merchants.¹ No monthly fee, no minimum balance.² GET REWARDED WITH THE VENMO CREDIT CARD Automatically earn 3% cash back on your eligible top spend category, 2% on the next, and 1% on the rest.³ BUY CRYPTO WITH AS LITTLE AS $1 Buy, hold, and sell cryptocurrency right on the Venmo app. New to crypto? Learn more with in-app resources. Crypto is volatile, so it can rise and fall in value quickly. Be sure to take it at a pace you're comfortable with.⁴ DO BUSINESS ON VENMO Create a business profile for your side gig, small business, or anything in between—all under your same Venmo account. PAY IN STORES Use your Venmo QR code to pay touch-free at stores like CVS. Just scan, pay, and go. PAY IN APPS & ONLINE Check out with Venmo on some of your favorite apps, like Uber Eats, StockX, Grubhub, and Zola. MANAGE YOUR MONEY Get your Venmo money in the bank within minutes using Instant Transfer⁵. Want your paycheck up to two days early⁶ ? Try Direct Deposit on Venmo. ¹DOSH offer terms apply. Check app for availability. ²The Venmo Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. ³See Rewards Program Terms. For more information on the Venmo Credit Card go here: https://venmo.com/about/creditcard . The Venmo Visa Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. VISA is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license. ⁴Terms apply and available here: https://venmo.com/legal/crypto-terms . Only available in the US and limited in certain states. Buying and selling cryptocurrency is subject to a number of risk and may result in significant losses. Venmo does not make any recommendation regarding buying or selling cryptocurrency. Consider seeking advice from your financial or tax adviser. ⁵Transfer speed depends on your bank and could take up to 30 minutes. Transfers are reviewed, which may result in delays or funds being frozen or removed from your Venmo account. ⁶ Subject to bank/employer practices. Terms apply and available here: https://help.venmo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037185594
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app