How To Cancel JPay Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of JPay and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your JPay subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your JPay subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on JPay website
- Alternatives to JPay
Cancel JPay Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel JPay subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "JPay".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling JPay subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel JPay subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel JPay Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "JPay" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to JPay will now be canceled.
Cancel JPay Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to JPay via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see JPay. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from JPay
Cancel JPay Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting JPay via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on JPay's Website
Another way of canceling JPay subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the JPay app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.jpay.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About JPay App
Your favorite JPay services – money transfer and email to prisons – now on the go! JPay Mobile email allows you to send photo attachments* and email multiple recipients. With the updated Send Money service, you can quickly transfer funds to inmate trust accounts with your credit or debit card. You can even manage your JPay account. Features: - Push Notifications for JPay email - Send money with your credit/debit card* - Prepaid Reply for JPay email* - Write and receive emails* - Attach and send photos* - Buy JPay stamps* - Create a JPay account - Manage your JPay account...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I want my old app. I have called several times. Please help me.
— by Donald Bickham on Jun 09 2021
I want to delete my account on Jpay.
— by Meryem on Feb 14 2021
Ich kann keine Stamps kaufen. Habe extra eine prepaid Master card gekauft und es steht immer failed in der historie
— by Olga Fischer on Jan 16 2021
Search for another app