How To Cancel ING France Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of ING France and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ING France subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your ING France subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ING France website
- Alternatives to ING France
Cancel ING France Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel ING France subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on ING France.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling ING France subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel ING France subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the ING France store ING Francelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel ING France Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "ING France" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ING France will now be canceled.
Cancel ING France Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ING France via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ING France. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ING France
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel ING France Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ING France via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ING France's Website
An alternate way of canceling ING France subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the ING France app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.ing.fr and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About ING France App
Gérez vos comptes où vous voulez, quand vous voulez ! Accédez à votre banque en ligne ING où que vous soyez et gérez vos comptes bancaires facilement grâce à notre application pour Android. L’APPLICATION ING, POUR QUOI FAIRE ? • accéder à vos comptes en toute sécurité • effectuer toutes vos transactions et en consulter le détail • commander et confirmer la réception de vos chéquiers, récupérer et partager vos RIB • ajouter un compte externe pour vos virements • consulter et augmenter les plafonds d’achat et retrait de votre carte • paramétrer vos alertes SMS et email • faire oppo...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app