Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Experian:
Now you understand what the Law says, Send your Request directly to Experian using the form below:
Alternatively, you can follow these steps below to get Experian to delete your account/data:
1. Instantly raise your FICO Score with Experian Boost™†, get notified about changes to your credit with monitoring and alerts, and explore personalized credit card, loan and auto insurance options to find the best fit for you.
2. Turn on push notifications to find out if your FICO® Score changes, new accounts are opened in your name or new inquiries appear on your credit report.
3. Experian is the first company and credit bureau to offer online credit reporting services in the U.S. We empower consumers to manage and improve their financial status, while helping protect against fraud and identity theft.
4. Plus, get to know your credit in a whole new way—see what factors are helping or hurting your FICO Score, track changes to your credit over time, and learn actions to take for better credit.
5. Instantly increase your FICO® Score by getting credit for bills you already pay, like your cell phone, utilities and streaming services.
6. Get your Experian credit report and FICO® Score*—all free, no credit card needed.
7. Compare personalized options matched to your unique credit profile and FICO® Score.
8. Check your FICO Score and credit report in the app anytime, anywhere.
9. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO Score than FICO Score 8 or another type of credit score altogether.
10. Protect yourself against identity theft by locking your Experian credit file.
11. Not all lenders use Experian credit files, and not all lenders use scores impacted by Experian Boost.
Liked Experian? you may also like other Finance apps like Mobile Invest for Share Market; Chargily - شارجيلي; Good Crypto: trading terminal; Field Verification;