How To Cancel RushCard Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of RushCard and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your RushCard subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your RushCard subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on RushCard website
- Alternatives to RushCard
Cancel RushCard Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel RushCard subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on RushCard.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling RushCard subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel RushCard subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the RushCard store RushCardlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel RushCard Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "RushCard" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RushCard will now be canceled.
Cancel RushCard Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RushCard via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RushCard. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RushCard
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel RushCard Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RushCard via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on RushCard's Website
An alternate way of canceling RushCard subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the RushCard app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.rushcard.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About RushCard App
Check your balance, view transactions and transfer money with the RushCard app. It’s free, secure and makes it simple to manage your money from anywhere! We know our members are never standing still, so we put the control squarely in your hands. • Check your balance • View transactions • Transfer funds • Load checks with just a photo • Pause new purchases • Get paid early with Direct Deposit ¹ ¹ Your Direct Deposit is loaded when your employer or benefits provider gives us early notice you have money coming. Not every employer or benefits provider gives us early notice every pa...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app