How To Cancel RushCard Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of RushCard and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your RushCard subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your RushCard subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on RushCard website
- Alternatives to RushCard
Cancel RushCard Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RushCard subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RushCard".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RushCard subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RushCard subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RushCard Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RushCard" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RushCard will now be canceled.
Cancel RushCard Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RushCard via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RushCard. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RushCard
Cancel RushCard Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RushCard via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on RushCard's Website
Another way of canceling RushCard subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RushCard app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.rushcard.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RushCard App
Check your balance, view transactions and transfer money with the RushCard app. It’s free, secure and makes it simple to manage your money from anywhere! We know our members are never standing still, so we put the control squarely in your hands. • Check your balance • View transactions • Transfer funds • Load checks with just a photo • Pause new purchases • Get paid early with Direct Deposit ¹ ¹ Your Direct Deposit is loaded when your employer or benefits provider gives us early notice you have money coming. Not every employer or benefits provider gives us early notice every pa...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app