How To Cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Green Dot - Mobile Banking and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Green Dot website
- Alternatives to Green Dot - Mobile Banking
Cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Green Dot - Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Green Dot - Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Green Dot will now be canceled.
Cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Green Dot - Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Green Dot - Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Green Dot
Cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Green Dot - Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Green Dot - Mobile Banking's Website
Another way of canceling Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Green Dot - Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://greendot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Green Dot - Mobile Banking App
The Green Dot app is designed to help you manage any Green Dot debit card or bank account! This includes the Unlimited Cash Back Bank Account by Green Dot Bank - a new kind of mobile bank account to help you earn and save more. If you’re not using Green Dot Bank, you could be missing out on hundreds of dollars per year. Better Banking. Bigger Rewards! • Earn 2% UNLIMITED cash back on online and mobile purchases • Save up money in the Green Dot High-Yield Savings Account and earn up to 2% annual interest • Free ATM network • Free cash deposits using the app • Get your pay up to 2 da...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I am unable to get past authentication because i no longer have access to attached phone umber. need to update new number and email asap. thanks.
— by Brittany Getgen on Jun 09 2021
Please resolve and start my overdraft protection immediately. Sent proof of deposits.
— by Joshua Robert Fonseca on May 12 2021
Search for another app