How To Cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Green Dot - Mobile Banking and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Green Dot website
- Alternatives to Green Dot - Mobile Banking
Cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Green Dot - Mobile Banking.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Green Dot - Mobile Banking store Green Dot - Mobile Bankinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Green Dot - Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Green Dot will now be canceled.
Cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Green Dot - Mobile Banking via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Green Dot - Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Green Dot
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Green Dot - Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Green Dot - Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Green Dot - Mobile Banking's Website
An alternate way of canceling Green Dot - Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Green Dot - Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://greendot.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Green Dot - Mobile Banking App
The Green Dot app is designed to help you manage any Green Dot debit card or bank account! This includes the Unlimited Cash Back Bank Account by Green Dot Bank - a new kind of mobile bank account to help you earn and save more. If you’re not using Green Dot Bank, you could be missing out on hundreds of dollars per year. Better Banking. Bigger Rewards! • Earn 2% UNLIMITED cash back on online and mobile purchases • Save up money in the Green Dot High-Yield Savings Account and earn up to 2% annual interest • Free ATM network • Free cash deposits using the app • Get your pay up to 2 da...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app