How To Delete ING France Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ING France account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ING France app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ING France completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete ING France Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ING France. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ING France via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ING France.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ING France of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ING France's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ING France on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ING France from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ING France app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ING Frances from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ING France icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ING France.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ING France app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ING France" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting ING France app from your Android device
To delete ING France from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ING France.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ING France app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ING France app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ING France Software Details
Gérez vos comptes où vous voulez, quand vous voulez ! Accédez à votre banque en ligne ING où que vous soyez et gérez vos comptes bancaires facilement grâce à notre application pour Android. L’APPLICATION ING, POUR QUOI FAIRE ? • accéder à vos comptes en toute sécurité • effectuer toutes vos transactions et en consulter le détail • commander et confirmer la réception de vos chéquiers, récupérer et partager vos RIB • ajouter un compte externe pour vos virements • consulter et augmenter les plafonds d’achat et retrait de votre carte • paramétrer vos alertes SMS et email • faire oppo...