How To Cancel Regions Bank Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Regions Bank and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Regions Bank subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Regions Bank subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Regions Bank website
- Alternatives to Regions Bank
Cancel Regions Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Regions Bank subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Regions Bank".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Regions Bank subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Regions Bank subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Regions Bank Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Regions Bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Regions Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Regions Bank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Regions Bank via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Regions Bank. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Regions Bank
Cancel Regions Bank Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Regions Bank via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Regions Bank's Website
Another way of canceling Regions Bank subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Regions Bank app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.Regions.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Regions Bank App
Our Regions banking app has a new look, with the award-winning service and features you expect. Bank where you want, when you want. It’s simple and easy to: - Securely log in with fingerprint - View account and routing numbers - Search transactions by date, check number or amount - Transfer funds between Regions accounts - Make mobile deposits - Send money to your family or friends with Zelle® - Pay bills with Regions Bill Pay - Access Services such as Regions LockIt, Open an Account and Activate a Card - Set up alerts in Notification Center - View and activate Rewards - Schedule...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app