How To Delete Go Program Way2Go Card Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Go Program Way2Go Card account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Go Program Way2Go Card app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Go Program Way2Go Card completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Go Program Way2Go Card
Delete Go Program Way2Go Card Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Go Program Way2Go Card. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Go Program Way2Go Card via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Go Program Way2Go Card.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Go Program Way2Go Card of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Go Program Way2Go Card's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Go Program Way2Go Card on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Go Program Way2Go Card from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Go Program Way2Go Card app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Go Program Way2Go Cards from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Go Program Way2Go Card icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Go Program Way2Go Card.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Go Program Way2Go Card app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Go Program Way2Go Card" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Go Program Way2Go Card app from your Android device
To delete Go Program Way2Go Card from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Go Program Way2Go Card.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Go Program Way2Go Card app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Go Program Way2Go Card app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Go Program Way2Go Card Software Details
Works with all Go Program® Way2Go Card® eligible MasterCard programs. In order to determine if you are eligible to use this app, please refer to the back of your prepaid card. On the back of your card, in the bottom right-hand corner, you will see the words GoProgram.com. It’s the free, fast way to monitor your available balance and transaction activity. • Check your available balance anytime, anywhere • Review up to 18 months of transaction history • Confirm your last deposit • Change your PIN • Set-up and manage deposit and balance alerts • Manage notification preferences • Activ...