How to Delete Mine Shiba Completely
Learn how to delete your Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App account, your personal data and also delete the Mine Shiba app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Mine Shiba Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mine Shiba.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mine Shiba of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Mine Shiba's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Mine Shiba app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Mine Shiba from your Android phone
To delete Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mine Shiba - Cloud Mining App Software Details
1. *IMPORTANT*: This app does not perform any real "mining" activity because it's a cloud mining system, so does not damage the device hardware.
2. As soon as you’ll set up your account, you will allocated a mining account on our cloud server.
3. Start mining SHIB for free... easy access to the cryptocurrency world for everyone.
4. This app is for starting/tracking your mining sessions along with mined coins balances and withdrawals.