How To Cancel Branch - Personal Finance Loans Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Branch - Personal Finance Loans and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Branch - Personal Finance Loans subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Branch - Personal Finance Loans subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Branch website
- Alternatives to Branch - Personal Finance Loans
Cancel Branch - Personal Finance Loans Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Branch - Personal Finance Loans subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Branch - Personal Finance Loans".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Branch - Personal Finance Loans subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Branch - Personal Finance Loans subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Branch - Personal Finance Loans Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Branch - Personal Finance Loans" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Branch will now be canceled.
Cancel Branch - Personal Finance Loans Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Branch - Personal Finance Loans via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Branch - Personal Finance Loans. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Branch
Cancel Branch - Personal Finance Loans Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Branch - Personal Finance Loans via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Branch - Personal Finance Loans's Website
Another way of canceling Branch - Personal Finance Loans subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Branch - Personal Finance Loans app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://Branch.co and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Branch - Personal Finance Loans App
Branch makes it easy for you to access loans for the way you live. Sign up in seconds, apply for a loan and receive your money straight to your account. It's a fast, convenient and reliable way to access credit. RATES AND FEES India Loan Amounts: INR 750 to INR 50,000 APR: 31% to 36% Example Fees: For a loan of INR 9,000, an interest fee of INR 548, a processing fee of INR 800, and GST of INR 144. No late fees or rollover charges. Kenya Loan Amounts: Ksh 250 to Ksh 70,000 APR: 22% to 240% Example Fees: For a loan of Ksh 10,000, a flat fee of Ksh 2,160. No late fees, rollover cha...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hi thanks for me please help me with the POS or bank account 0151854924
My name mujitafa labaran nasiru
My gtbank account
My phone number 09036532729
— by Mujitafa labaran nasiru on Jul 12 2021
Search for another app