How To Delete Chime - Mobile Banking Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Chime - Mobile Banking account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Chime - Mobile Banking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Chime - Mobile Banking completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Chime - Mobile Banking
Delete Chime - Mobile Banking Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Chime - Mobile Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Chime - Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Chime .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Chime of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Chime - Mobile Banking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Chime - Mobile Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Chime - Mobile Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Chime - Mobile Banking app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Chime - Mobile Banking from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Chime - Mobile Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Chime - Mobile Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Chime - Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Chime - Mobile Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Chime - Mobile Banking from your Android phone
To delete Chime - Mobile Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Chime - Mobile Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Chime - Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Chime - Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Chime - Mobile Banking Software Details
1. Chime is mobile and online banking with no hidden fees: get your paycheck up to 2 days early* with direct deposit, have fee-free overdraft when you’re in a pinch, grow your savings automatically, and manage your finances like a boss using the highly-rated Chime mobile banking app.
2. Chime, in its sole discretion, may allow you to withdraw your account up to $100 or more based on your Chime Account history, direct deposit history and amount, spending activity and other risk-based factors.
3. When you bank with Chime, you get a Visa® Debit Card, a Spending Account, and an optional Savings Account to help you save money.
4. **Chime SpotMe is an optional, no fee service that requires that you receive $500 in direct deposit a month to qualify to overdraw your account up to $20 on debit card purchases.
5. • Step 2: Fund Your Account: Set up a direct deposit with your employer or payer to have funds deposited to your Chime account every payday.
6. • Step 3: Update Bill Payments: Activate your card when it arrives, add it to Apple Pay, and set up recurring bill payments with your Chime card number or with your Chime Spending Account and routing numbers.
7. There are qualifications and enrollment requirements for participation in Mobile Deposit, and we reserve the right to change the qualification and enrollment requirements in our sole discretion at any time without prior notice.
8. We may require you to upload a picture of your driver’s license or other identifying documents prior to using Mobile Deposit.
9. Banking services provided by, and debit card issued by, The Bancorp Bank, or Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.