How To Cancel Cash App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cash App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cash App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cash App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cash App website
- Alternatives to Cash App
Cancel Cash App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cash App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cash App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cash App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cash App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cash App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cash App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cash App will now be canceled.
Cancel Cash App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cash App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cash App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cash App
Cancel Cash App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cash App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cash App's Website
Another way of canceling Cash App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cash App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://cash.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cash App App
Cash App is the easiest way to send, spend, save, and invest your money. It’s the SAFE, FAST, and FREE mobile banking app. SAFE: Protect all of your payments and investments with a passcode. Pause spending on your Cash Card with one tap if you misplace it. All of your information is stored securely. FAST: Sign up and make your first payment in minutes. Instantly send and receive money from friends. Transfer money from Cash App to another bank account instantly instead of waiting days. Use your Cash App account and routing number to receive deposits up to two days earlier than is standard...
Reported Cancelation Issues
There was a subscription made to something that I had no idea about and I want to cancel the subscription but I don’t know the password or the email that was used
— by Shaneia Deberry on Jul 19 2021
Hi, I was wondering if cashapp could cancel my Apple payments because I’m not using it anymore and it attempts to charge me everyday even when I don’t have money and when I do have money it charges me automatically. Let me know if you can help. Thank you
— by Deveonte Joseph on Jun 25 2021
I would like to delete my cash app account and my personal data.
— by Latoya Dasher on Mar 18 2021
Still haven't received my diposit from unemployment. I have rent due they sent it on Thursdays
— by Matthew R Evans on Feb 07 2021
9 /17/20 Cash App locked my account for "My own security" The next day I emailed support and provided all information they wanted from me to prove my identity.They than said there investigation was complete and concluded that my account was compromised and informed me they were CLOSING my account. I was told to email square and provide certain info which I did immediately! I had 283 on there with a 300 pending direct deposit and more direct deposits after totaling 2,000 still haven't received!!!
— by James Gates on Nov 24 2020
Search for another app