How to Delete IMPACT Completely
Learn how to delete your IMPACT account, your personal data and also delete the IMPACT app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with IMPACT completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete IMPACT Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by IMPACT. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting IMPACT via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with IMPACT.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify IMPACT of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting IMPACT's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of IMPACT on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete IMPACT from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete IMPACT app from your Iphone
If you want to delete IMPACT from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the IMPACT icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on IMPACT.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the IMPACT app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete IMPACT" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete IMPACT from your Android phone
To delete IMPACT from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on IMPACT.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the IMPACT app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the IMPACT app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
IMPACT Software Details
1. The IMPACT Guidelines combines the latest scientific evidence on usage of antimicrobial agents, empirical therapy of common infections, treatment of infections with known pathogen and surgical prophylaxis with data on the prevalence and sensitivity patterns of different pathogens in Hong Kong.
2. IMPACT Guidelines recognises the dangers from antimicrobial resistance, the tremendous adverse effect it has on quality medical care and the need for a strong, co-ordinated and multifaceted response.
3. The IMPACT Guidelines serve as an invaluable reference tool for medical and health professionals in reinforcing the appropriate use of antimicrobial drugs.
Reported Deleting Issues
I would like to withdraw from the account I found another place to help me thank you
— by Danielle williams on Sep 20 2022