How To Cancel myControl App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of myControl App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your myControl App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your myControl App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on myControl App website
- Alternatives to myControl App
Cancel myControl App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel myControl App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "myControl App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling myControl App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel myControl App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel myControl App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "myControl App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to myControl App will now be canceled.
Cancel myControl App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to myControl App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see myControl App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from myControl App
Cancel myControl App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting myControl App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on myControl App's Website
Another way of canceling myControl App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the myControl App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.signia-hearing.com/mycontrol/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About myControl App App
The myControl App gives you effortless hearing tailored to your individual lifestyle. It sends information to your hearing aids for the best possible hearing while you are on the move, ensuring your relaxation and safety whatever comes your way. The myControl App enables the patient to personalize Signia Hearing Aids with the following functions if configured by a Hearing Care Professional: Volume control Program change Spatial Configurator Sound Balance Sound Exposure Voice Activity Remote Microphone Battery Status Hearing Aid System Sounds Compatible Hearing Aids: Signia Pu...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app