How To Cancel PulsePoint Respond Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PulsePoint Respond and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PulsePoint Respond subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PulsePoint Respond subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PulsePoint Respond website
- Alternatives to PulsePoint Respond
Cancel PulsePoint Respond Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PulsePoint Respond subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PulsePoint Respond".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PulsePoint Respond subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PulsePoint Respond subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PulsePoint Respond Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PulsePoint Respond" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PulsePoint Respond will now be canceled.
Cancel PulsePoint Respond Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PulsePoint Respond via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PulsePoint Respond. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PulsePoint Respond
Cancel PulsePoint Respond Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PulsePoint Respond via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PulsePoint Respond's Website
Another way of canceling PulsePoint Respond subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PulsePoint Respond app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.pulsepoint.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PulsePoint Respond App
PulsePoint Respond is a 911-connected app that can immediately inform you of emergencies occurring in your community and can request your help when CPR is needed nearby. PulsePoint helps create an informed and engaged community that drives a “Culture of Action,” a key strategy in strengthening the Chain of Survival for cardiac arrest victims. In addition to nearby “CPR-needed” notifications, you can choose to be notified of significant events that may impact you and your family. These informational notifications provide an early heads-up to local threats such as wildland fires, flooding and...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app