How To Cancel Blood Pressure (BP) Watch Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Blood Pressure (BP) Watch and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Blood Pressure (BP) Watch subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Blood Pressure (BP) Watch subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Blood Pressure BP Watch website
- Alternatives to Blood Pressure (BP) Watch
Cancel Blood Pressure (BP) Watch Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Blood Pressure (BP) Watch subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Blood Pressure (BP) Watch.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Blood Pressure (BP) Watch subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Blood Pressure (BP) Watch subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Blood Pressure (BP) Watch store Blood Pressure (BP) Watchlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Blood Pressure (BP) Watch Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Blood Pressure (BP) Watch" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Blood Pressure BP Watch will now be canceled.
Cancel Blood Pressure (BP) Watch Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Blood Pressure (BP) Watch via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Blood Pressure (BP) Watch. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Blood Pressure BP Watch
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Blood Pressure (BP) Watch Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Blood Pressure (BP) Watch via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Blood Pressure (BP) Watch's Website
An alternate way of canceling Blood Pressure (BP) Watch subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Blood Pressure (BP) Watch app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://help.numbersmatter2.me/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Blood Pressure (BP) Watch App
Collect, track, analyze and share your blood pressure record. Get reminded at the right time.Share with just a click.Backup using Google Drive, Dropbox. ★ Get organized: (Record) --No more paper record. Record your BP, pulse, weight all in one place. Add comments, tag mood, weather, activity for future reference. ★Always have your stuff with you:(History, calendar, body) --View your record as a list , calendar, and body location. View monthly average based on location. ★See trends: (Stats and analytics) --Look at color coded sequential, time-line and distribution graph. Find best,...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app