How to Cancel Sydney Health
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Sydney Health subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Sydney Health subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Sydney Health Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sydney Health subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sydney Health".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sydney Health subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sydney Health subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sydney Health Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sydney Health" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sydney Health will now be canceled.
Cancel Sydney Health Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sydney Health via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sydney Health. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sydney Health
Cancel Sydney Health via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sydney Health via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Sydney Health's Website
Another way of canceling Sydney Health subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sydney Health app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/customer-care/care-overview and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sydney Health App
Sydney Health is all about saving you time and connecting you with the care you need, when you need it. Within minutes, members can visit with a doctor, right from the app. You also can access your health plan and medical information in one place. Sydney Health makes it easier to put your health – and time – first. Here’s a snapshot of what you can do: • Check your symptoms for free and the app will recommend next steps. • Chat with a board-certified doctor for no or low cost, depending on your plan. Virtual care doctors can assess hundreds of conditions, handle routine care visits, order prescriptions and refills, order labs, and schedule follow-ups. • Connect with a doctor through a video visit. • Manage your health, dental, and vision plans. • View medical claims, access your ID card, and receive important details about your health plan benefits. • Track your healthcare spending and find doctors and facilities in your plan’s network. • Ask questions in real time through an interactive chat Download Sydney Health to your device today. Sydney Health is offered through an arrangement with CareMarket Inc. Some Sydney Health capabilities may not be available with all plans.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app